The Valentino-esque Sandals For Under 15€

2016-07-05 001 053
I absolutely adore the studded Valentino sandals. For me, they can make the simplest of outfits look instantly more glam and eye catching. Of course, the eye watering 630€ price tag is a massive obstacle, but Mango have come to the rescue. I don't usually shop at Mango, but I found myself casually checking their sale when, suddenly, my eyes fell on these. It's safe to say my heart skipped a beat! There were only three pairs left and I magically found a 36 (UK 3) among the million pairs of shoes! Lucky or what?! 

Adoro de paixão as sandálias Valentino com tachas. Para mim, conseguem dar um toque especial até ao outfit mais básico. É claro que a etiqueta de 630€ não é muito agradável, mas felizmente a Mango veio salvar o dia. Não sou muito fã da Mango, mas fui espreitar os saldos (valem MUITO a pena!) quando, de repente, os meus olhos caíram nestas sandálias. Não estarei a exagerar quando digo que o meu coração até saltou! Só havia três pares e, como por magia, consegui desencantar um 36 no meio do mar de sapatos que lá estava. Sorte ou quê?! 

2016-07-05 001 060

These are, honest to God, the most comfortable sandals I have ever owned. I also had a nice little surprise when I got to the till: these were marked 19,99€, which I would've totally paid without hesitation, but when the lady scanned them, they came down to 14€. Bargain! 

Estas são, sem dúvida, as sandálias mais confortáveis que já alguma vez experimentei. Tive também uma bela surpresa quando cheguei à caixa para pagar: elas estavam marcadas a 19,99€ e pagava isso sem hesitar, mas acabaram por ficar por 14€. Pechincha!

Comments

  1. Wow what an amazing bargain the look so similar, I would never pay £600 amount for a pair of shoes, that's just crazy. Some people have more money then sense :)
    xxx Claire
    http://www.claireellis.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Neither would I, there's a lot of better stuff I could buy for £600 haha! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top