That Combo

IMG_3005
You know when you have a vision in your head of an outfit you just know will look bomb af once it's on, but then you proceed to trying it on you and looking like a giant sack of potatoes? That happens to me 99% of the time, no exaggeration. However, on the rare occasion, an outfit I have envisioned will work exactly the way it played out in my head, and that's what I wore last Wednesday. 

Sabem quando têm uma visão daquele outfit na vossa cabeça, e na vossa imaginação estão lindas e maravilhosas e tudo de bom na vida, mas depois experimentam e ficam a parecer um saco de batatas gigante? Pois... É isso que me acontece 99% das vezes, sem exagero. Porém, muito raramente, um outfit que imaginei na minha cabeça resulta na perfeição na vida real, e foi esse mesmo que usei na passada quarta-feira.
  IMG_2959 IMG_3038 IMG_3028

These are all recent purchases for me – the damage was done last week. I fell in love with this Zara blouse the minute I laid my eyes on it with the intricate lace detail and the little shoulder touch of magic. After hunting down for an XS, I brought it home, did some minor taking in and have been taking it out every chance I get! I decided to pair it with my ASOS black velvet choker to bring down the feminine side a bit and added my new Dior inspired New Yorker sunnies to the mix. Can you tell I tried way too hard to be like those cool, moody bloggers? Yep, that doesn't really work for me, haha! 

Estas são todas compras bem recentes – o estrago foi feito na semana passada. Apaixonei-me por esta blusa de renda da Zara assim que a vi. Os detalhes da renda bordada, o pormenor no ombro... Não resisti e, assim que encontrei um XS, trouxe-o comigo, apertei um bocado a blusa em casa e tenho-a levado a passear sempre que posso! Decidi juntar o meu novo choker de veludo da ASOS para cortar um bocado o lado 'girly' da coisa, e acrescentei os meus novos óculos da New Yorker, muito Dior inspired. Dá para perceber que tentei copiar aquela pose de blogger mal humorada? Pois, não resultou muito bem... #notthatcoolyet


...

Zara blouse ~ ASOS choker ~ New Yorker sunglasses

Comments

Post a Comment

back to top