The First Of The Season

IMG_0105

With warm weather just around the corner (hopefully for good this time), I didn't want to commit the same mistakes from summers past and get on the beachwear bandwagon on time for once – seriously, every damn year I wait too long to buy swimsuits and bikinis only to get there and see everything picked out! Not this year, though, because this beaut has already made its way to my summer arsenal! 

Com o tempo quente aí à porta (que seja para ficar desta vez), não quis cometer os mesmos erros de verão que cometo todos os anos e quis comprar os meus biquinis e fatos de banho a tempo e horas – a sério, sou só eu que espero até ser tarde demais e ficar tudo escolhido nas lojas? Pois bem, este ano não arrisquei e trouxe já comigo o meu primeiro fato de banho do ano. É tão lindoooo!
  IMG_0118

Every time I go into a store, my eyes always fall on the swimsuits rather than bikinis. Oysho does some of my favourite one pieces for a very reasonable price, and that's where I found this absolute stunner of a swimsuit! 

Sempre que vou às lojas do costume, os meus olhos param sempre nos fatos de banho em vez de bikinis. A Oysho é a minha fiel companheira já de há muitos anos, os fatos de banho são sempre lindões e a um preço bem simpático. Foi aí que encontrei esta beleza, que assenta que nem uma luva!
  IMG_0106 IMG_0092

The navy and white combination is simply beautiful, as well as the stripey pattern that is quite slimming. But guys... Can we talk about this back for a moment?! How utterly stunning! That's what sold it for me. Besides, this is so versatile that I can easily throw it on with my navy blue shorts and a white linen shirt and I have a going out outfit :). I can't wait to bring this out of my wardrobe soon! 

A combinação de azul marinho e branco é linda de morrer, assim como o padrão de riscas que emagrece qualquer uma. Mas minhas meninas... Podemos falar sobre estas costas lindonas?! Foi o que me fez babar por este fato de banho! Para além disso, dá para usar com uns calções e uma camisa branca de linho e temos um outfit para sair :). Mal posso esperar para o tirar da gaveta e usar!

Comments

back to top