Cartier Love Bracelet: A Cheap & Gorgeous Alternative

IMG_0429
If you're anything like me and simply adore the simplicity and luxe look of the Cartier Love bracelet, but will probably never be able to afford the hefty 7000€ price tag that comes along with it, do not fret: I have found a cheaper (and gorgeous) solution for us!

I first heard of ThePeachBox, an Australian brand, on the good ol' Instagram, during one of my regular morning browses. I decided to take a look on their website and, well... I fell in love. Seriously, you guys, I dare you to go take a peek and not die over it! I took advantage of their Mother's Day sale - 20% off everything, holla! - and placed my first order.

Se são como eu e adoram a simplicidade e luxo da pulseira Love da Cartier - uma favorita das nossas amigas Kardashian - mas nunca conseguiriam justificar pagar mais de 7 mil euros (sim!) por uma mera pulseira, não se preocupem: encontrei uma alternativa boa e barata para nós!

Conheci a ThePeachBox, uma loja australiana, no Instagram, durante uma das minhas sessões matinais. Amei as fotos e decidi dar uma vista de olhos no site, só por curiosidade... Minhas amigas, de ba-bar! O difícil é escolher, acreditem. Desafio-vos a dar uma vista de olhos e não se apaixonarem! Aproveitei o desconto do Dia da Mãe - 20% de desconto, holla - e fiz a minha primeira encomenda.

IMG_0427 IMG_0399

I finally decided on the Urban Hardware Bangle in Rose Gold, which is remarkably similar to the Cartier Love bracelet for a fraction of the price. I've been after a good dupe for the Love bracelet for ages now, and I've finally found the perfect one! The quality is simply outstanding and it looks beautiful on my tiny wrists.

Decidi-me pela Urban Hardware Bangle em Rose Gold, que é super parecida com a Love da Cartier por uma fração do preço. Já andava à procura de uma boa dupe para esta pulseira tão amada há que tempos, e finalmente encontrei a perfeita! A qualidade é ótima e fica super bonita e elegante nos meus mini pulsos.

IMG_0416 IMG_0442

I wholeheartedly recommend this brand! They have such quality products and their customer service is excellent: it took almost 2 weeks to arrive, but bear in mind it comes from Australia and everything comes beautifully packaged, in a gorgeous box and a velvet pouch. I already have my eyes (and heart) set on a few other bits and bobs, such as the Twisted Nail Bangle, the Buckle Bangle and the Roman Empress Ring. To die for! Can TPB make my bracelet in ring form, pretty please?! Shop my picks below.

Não podia recomendar mais esta marca! Os produtos são excelentes e o serviço de consumidor é maravilhoso: as encomendas demoram entre 1 a 2 semanas a chegar (no meu caso demorou quase duas) e vem tudo super bem empacotado, de forma super luxuosa! Já tenho os olhos (e o coração) posto em mais algumas coisinhas, como a pulseira Twisted Nail, a Buckle Bangle e o anel Roman Empress. Tudo de babar! Vejam em baixo.

Comments

back to top