The Next Level

IMG_8680
2016 has been the year that I have fully dedicated myself to this little blog of mine. Gone are the half-assed posts that I'd write sporadically and in came careful planning, meaningful subjects and writing about what I truly love and feel passionate about, regardless of what others may think. Along with this level of effort and commitment, I felt it was time for an upgrade.

2016 tem sido o ano em que me tenho dedicado a 100% a este blog do meu coração, que tanto prazer e sentido de realização me dá. Enquanto antigamente fazia um post esporádico aqui e ali, agora planeio os posts antecipadamente, procuro criar conteúdo creativo e apelativo e, sobretudo, escrevo sobre o que gosto e o que me faz feliz – e isso nota-se. Juntamente com este empenho, senti que estava na hora de fazer um 'upgrade'.

IMG_8682

Ever since I got my Canon 600D almost 4 years ago, I had been stuck with the same limiting lens (18-55mm). I knew I wanted to branch out and elevate my experiences in my favourite hobby – photography –, so I decided to take the plunge and order a new lens: the 50mm f/1.8 STM. Even though I believe it's not the lens that makes the picture, but rather the photographer (you can get fantastic photos with your iPhone, even!), this lens is amazing for everyone who really wants to make their pictures look amazing and professional on a budget.

Desde que comprei a minha primeira DSLR, a Canon 600D, há quase quatro anos, sempre tive a mesma lente que me limitava imenso (18-55mm). Já há muito que queria investir numa lente nova e melhor, de forma a tirar melhor partido do meu hobby favorito – fotografar. Este fim de semana decidi-me a investir e comprei a lente 50mm f1.8 STM na Amazon. Ainda que acredite que não é a lente que importa mais sim a fotógrafa (podem tirar-se fotos top só com um iPhone!), esta lente é fantástica para todos que querem tirar fotos mais profissionais sem ir à falência.

IMG_8684

In my opinion, this lens is a must have for every beauty and fashion blogger out there who wants to invest in their photography and quality of the content they post. For me personally, aesthetic is so important and a good picture makes all the difference, leaving a good first impression on whoever visits your blog. The 50mm lens, dubbed the 'nifty fifty' by most, is Canon's cheapest lens, but trust me, you don't get cheap quality with this! I got mine from Amazon, saving about 30€ in the process! Bargain! Check it out here :).

Na minha opinião, esta lente é perfeita para todas as bloggers de beleza e moda que querem melhorar a qualidade das fotografias que publicam e elevar o conteúdo que apresentam. Pessoalmente, a estética de um blog é tudo: a primeira impressão que os nossos leitores têm quando visitam o blog é importantíssima, pelo que conteúdo de qualidade aumenta a possibilidade de voltarem a visitar! A lente de 50mm é uma favorita de quase todos os fotógrafos, isto porque é bem baratinha e produz fotos com ótima qualidade! Tenho adorado 'brincar' com ela desde que chegou. Encomendei a minha na Amazon.es sábado à noite e na terça-feira de manhã já a tinha em casa! Serviço top e preço top – comprei-a com um desconto de 30€! Aproveitem e espreitem aqui.

Comments

back to top