My Perfect Bomber

IMG_8196
I was just about to give up on my search for the perfect bomber – perfect according to my impossible standards, of course – when I spotted this Bershka one by complete accident. I really wanted a khaki one, but nothing seemed to be it until I saw this! It's so unique: it's long but so flowy and light, I haven't seen a bomber like this anywhere yet.

Estava quase a desistir da minha busca pelo bomber perfeito – de acordo com os meus padrões impossíveis, claro – quando vi este da Bershka. Queria muito um bomber khaki, mas nenhum me enchia as medidas até dar de caras com esta beleza! É mesmo diferente: primeiro, é comprido, o que não é normal num bomber, mas é tão leve e 'cool'... nunca vi um bomber assim e este conquistou-me logo à primeira.

IMG_8183-2

IMG_8193


I started seeing some pictures of this beauty surfacing on Instagram – my latest addiction – and it was just obsession at first sight. I had to have it! Thus, my search began. Bershka calls these the 'must have' bombers of the season (they come in khaki and black) and I totally agree. Hey, they're only 19,99€. Uhm, YES PLEASE. They appeared to be sold out everywhere I went so I had kind of given up hope, until I was lucky enough to go into a Bershka store as they were restocking! Thank you Jesus, amen. 

Vi este bomber pela primeira vez no Instagram – a minha obsessão ultimamente – e foi logo amor à primeira vista. Tinha de ser meu! Lá comecei eu a procurar no site, mas é claro que estava esgotado em todo o lado, não podia ser de outra forma comigo ;). Não me admira, é giro que se farta, mas o melhor é mesmo o preço: 19,99€! Comecei a perder esperança de conseguir por as patinhas num, até que tive a sorte de entrar na Bershka de Santa Catarina mesmo por acaso e lá estavam eles, prontos para repor stock! 

IMG_8243

IMG_8229

This doubles as a trench and bomber, because of its length and flowiness, but still has that edgy vibe to it I just adore. I'm so happy I managed to get my hands on it! I styled it with a simple Primark t-shirt (it's the comfiest shirt I own), some Bershka leggings (my favourite) and my trusty Nike trainers. Can't go wrong!

Gosto mesmo do estilo deste bomber, parece assim um misto entre gabardina e bomber – ideal para os dias de primavera que aí vem – com um toque feminino, mas também edgy e cool. Aqui juntei-o com a minha t-shirt da Primark (coisa mais confortável da vida), umas leggings da Bershka (as minhas preferidas de sempre) e as minhas fiéis Nike. Não há como falhar!

Comments

back to top