The Bomber

Bomber
Hands down the jacket of the season. I had my eye on these beauties two years ago when they first (shyly) burst into the scene and I even bought one for myself, back when they properly resembled baseball jackets with actual stitching on them. Fast forward to now (and with the help of little miss Kylie J), this trend is everywhere, you can't go into Stradivarius, Bershka or ZARA, to name a few, and not be bombarded (pun intended) with these! And if you go on the websites, they have their own little section, these important little crackers ;).

I'm definitely going to get my hands on one of these 'refurbished' versions for the spring, but I can't decide on which colour to go for... I'm so tempted by the pink for the lighter months, but the navy blue and khaki ones are just so cool. Scroll through my selection of the hottest bombers in store below!

Sem dúvida o casaco da estação. Já estive de olho neles há dois anos (qual fashionista, qual quê?) quando surgiram, timidamente, nas lojas e até comprei um daqueles em tecido mais grosso com letras bordadas, mesmo à la baseball. Passado algum tempo, e com a ajuda da miss Kylie Jenner, esta moda está em todo o lado, é impossível não entrar numa Stradivarius, Bershka ou Zara e não ser 'bombardeada' (pun intended) com eles! E se forem aos sites, eles têm uma secção própria, tal é a procura ;).

É certo que vou comprar um destes casacos 'remodelados' para a primavera e para as noites de verão, mas não consigo decidir em qual cor apostar. Estou tão tentada pelo rosa para os meses mais leves e coloridos, mas o azul marinho e khaki são tão elegantes! Cliquem em baixo para ver uma seleção dos bombers mais cool nas lojas. 

Comments

back to top