Superstar

IMG_7464
The Adidas Superstar trainers have been on my radar for the longest time. These (gorgeoooous) reformulated trainers are everywhere: Tumblr, Instagram, Weheartit, all that jazz and I, for one, am a total convert! I'm seriously becoming a #trainerfreak, since trainers - how many times can I say the word trainers in a sentence? Apparently a whole lot! - are my favourite shoes to buy and wear to work, shopping, running errands...

As Adidas Superstar já estavam na minha lista há imenso tempo. Estas sapatilhas (liiiiiindas) reformuladas estão em todo o lado, basta espirrar e lá estão elas no Tumblr, Instagram, Weheartit, etc e eu estou totalmente rendida! Estou a tornar-me numa #doidaporsapatilhas, já que elas são a coisa mais confortável e versátil do mundo. Levo-as para o trabalho (lá perguntam-me qual a 'tilha' de hoje, se Nike, New Balance ou Adidas...), para ir às compras e para dia a dia.

IMG_7426
IMG_7447-2

Originally, the white and black Superstars (here and here) were meant to be one of my Christmas presents, actually, but they sold out before I could get my hands on them! How annoying is that?! Fast forward to February, they came back in stock and, lo and behold... I preferred the navy and white instead, oopsie! These are very comfortable, as expected, with an inbuilt orthopaedic sole that doesn't hurt the feet. However, I will say these need a bit of a 'breaking in', as the tongue of the trainers is a bit stiff and needs time to adjust to our feet. This is something easily fixed once you walk a couple of miles with these beauties :).

Originalmente, as brancas e pretas (aqui e aqui) eram para ser uma das minhas prendinhas de Natal, mas esgotaram antes de as poder comprar... A sério, pouca coisa me irrita mais do que produtos esgotados! Mas adiante, sabia que iam repor o stock em fevereiro, portanto lá fui eu toda contente, convencida que ia trazer as brancas e pretas e... apaixono-me pelas brancas e com corpo de camurça azul marinho... Só eu. São super confortáveis, se bem que a 'língua' da sapatilha é bastante dura e pode incomodar um pouco na primeira utilização, mas nada que não vá ao sítio ao fazer quilómetros com estas meninas :).

IMG_7480
IMG_7492

When making a decision, I figured the white and black would get dirty a whole lot more than the navy ones, plus coming into spring and summer, these will go great with my white jeans and all sorts of blue tops (believe me, I have plenty...). These are very minimalistic, there isn't a crazy colour scheme going on which is what I like so much about them. They have this sporty chic edge that has won me over and they go with anything from jeans to shorts to even dresses, it's just a matter of styling them up!

Decidi comprar estas por múltiplas razões, nomeadamente por se sujarem menos do que as brancas e pretas (louca por limpezas aqui!). Para além disso, são ótimas para a primavera verão, já que dão lindamente com as minhas calças brancas e tops azuis de diversas cores (acreditem, tenho muitos...). São muito simples e minimalistas, não há combinações loucas de cores e têm aquele toque desportivo mas ainda assim chic e versátil, que adoro.  

IMG_7494

I'm so, so happy with these beauties and I think I won't wear anything else for the foreseeable future... So worth the wait! Click below for prices and where to find these babies.

Estou tão feliz por finalmente ter estas belezuras nos meus pés! Sei que provavelmente não vou usar mais nada num futuro próximo... Cliquem em baixo para ver preços e onde as encontrar. Não as podia recomendar mais!

Comments

back to top