Sun Kissed

IMG_9006 ii
With warmer, sunny days just around the corner, I feel it's important to really give our skin the attention it deserves. This year I really don't want to procrastinate when it comes to it and, even though I'll be the first one at the till when all the new swimwear comes out looking all shiny and pretty, I'll be quicker to buy all three of these products to make sure my skin doesn't take a back seat during the warmer months. Click the pictures for prices and more info! :).

Com os dias de sol e calor já aí à espreita, acho que é importante pensar na nossa pele primeiro, dando-lhe toda a atenção que merece. Todos os anos deixo as compras de protetores solares quase para o início das férias, pelo que posso ser a primeira na caixa quando saírem novas coleções de bikinis e fatos de banho, mas já vou ter estes três produtinhos no meu arsenal para me certificar que a minha pele está em ótima condição quando for de férias. Cliquem nas imagens para ver preços e mais informações! :).

  • NKD SKN tinted tan mousse in 'medium' – well, my history with self tanners isn't exactly the best out there, I'm afraid. But I've read raving reviews about this product, by Vita Liberata, and since I'm not a fan of tanning in the sun (the damage to our skin is brutal) but still want to look alive, this one is definitely coming home with me! // Bom, a minha experiência com auto-bronzeadores não é a melhor, confesso, mas tenho lido reviews ótimas deste produto da marca Vita Liberata e, como não sou fã de apanhar sol mas quero aquele bronzeado saudável, esta mousse vem mesmo comigo para casa!
  • Vichy capital soleil BB cream SPF 50 – I honestly don't wear SPF 50 on my body, but my face is a whole other story. I'm very careful with sun exposure seeing as I have very pale skin and freckles, but I don't want to compromise looking good so this tinted BB cream, formulated for combination to oily skin, is the answer to my prayers. // Honestamente não uso fator 50 no corpo, normalmente só fator 30, e 50 apenas no rosto. Sou muito cuidadosa quanto a isso, devido ao facto de ter pele muito clara e sardas abundantes. Por não querer sufocar a pele com bases, um BB cream durante o verão é a melhor opção, especialmente este da Vichy desenhado para pele mista a oleosa e tem uma cobertura decente mas com um aspeto fresco.
  • Pizbuin instant glow SPF 30 – want that J. Lo glow without compromising sun protection? Look no further! Pizbuin is my favourite brand of sunscreen and this one promises to protect your skin whilst giving it a shimmery glow. I can't think of anything better, to be honest! // Querem aquele brilho J. Lo sem comprometer na proteção solar? Este é o produto ideal. A Pizbuin é a minha marca de protetor solar favorita e esta promete proteger a pele enquanto lhe dá um brilho bonito subtil. 
  • Avène thermal spring water spray – something I need to stock up on for summer! This is such a refreshing mist to spray on during those hot days when you feel like you're on fire and so handy to keep in your purse throughout the day. // Uma coisa que preciso de comprar para o verão! Este é um spray refrescante para aqueles dias quentes quando sentimos que estamos a arder e é ótimo para enfiar na mala e usar durante o dia.

Comments

back to top