New year, new phone

blog2
It's the cliché of the clichés: new year, new me... new phone? Yeah, I'm pretty sure we can slyly squeeze that one in! :). I'm an iPhone girl through and through. I've had three in all of my life and, for me, I'd never consider switching to an Android. So imagine the absolute melt down that occurred when I found out the new iPhone 6s would come in rose gold! Rose gold, you guys. Everything rose gold is a winner for me and this typical girl couldn't resist getting it, could she? After it being sold out, it's finally mine and I couldn't be happier!

É o cliché de todos os clichés: ano novo, vida nova... ou, neste caso, telemóvel novo! Sou team iPhone desde sempre, para mim a Apple faz os melhores telemóveis e nunca consideraria mudar para um Android. Imaginem então a histeria interna que aconteceu quando descobri que o novo iPhone 6s vinha em ouro rosa! Ouro rosa, pessoas! Não resisti e, depois de ter estado esgotado uma carrada de tempo, finalmente é meu! 


blog4

It's not just about the colour, obviously. This phone is simply outstanding in every aspect, starting with the size. I've always loved bigger phones rather than small ones (I even considered getting the plus!) and this one is the perfect size. My tiny hands needed some adjusting at first, but all is smooth now and my old iPhone 5 already feels immensely tiny in my hands now!

Não o comprei só pela cor, obviamente. Este telemóvel é fantástico em todos os aspetos, começando pelo tamanho. Sempre gostei de telemóveis grandes ao invés de pequenos (ainda considerei comprar o plus!) e este tem o tamanho perfeito. As minhas mãos precisaram de algum tempo para se ajustarem, mas agora já estou mais habituada e o meu iPhone 5 já fica minúsculo na minha mão!

blog3

There's many amazing things about this phone, such as the 12MP camera (and 5MP front camera!) that makes image quality super good, 4K video and live photos! Yes, when this feature is enabled you can see movement from when you shot a photo... How crazy is that? Aside from that, this phone is insanely fast when compared to the 5 and even the 6, as iOS 9 works wonderfully fast on this beauty. Oh, and let's not forget the 3D Touch and the super fast Touch ID, that makes me really marvel at how far technology has come in such a short amount of years...

Há muitas outras coisas maravilhosas acerca deste telemóvel, como a câmara com 12MP (e 5MP de câmara frontal!) que dá uma qualidade de imagem estupenda, vídeo em 4K e live photos, que são essencialmente imagens estáticas que se tornam imagens ao vivo com um toque no ecrã. Para além disso, este telemóvel é super rápido quando comparado com o 5 e até com o 6. Ah, e não nos podemos esquecer do 3D Touch e o Touch ID super rápidos (basta um pousar do dedo e o telemóvel está desbloqueado num segundo) que me fazem ficar pasmada com o avanço da tecnologia em tão poucos anos...

blog1

All of this doesn't come cheap, obviously, and a phone like this is an investment to me. I got the 16gb version, though I wish I had gone for the 64gb just for that extra space. I paid 750€ for this phone, though it came cheaper on a contract with my carrier, but all in all I'd say this phone is more than worth it, for everything you get with it. Damn you, Apple, for hooking me once again...

Tudo isto não é barato, como devem calcular, mas penso que um telemóvel destes é um investimento. Comprei a versão de 16gb, apesar de estar um bocado arrependida de não ter comprado o de 64gb, só pelo espaço extra. Este iPhone custa 750€, apesar de ter ficado mais barato por causa do contrato com a minha operadora, mas diria que este telemóvel vale cada euro, por tudo que vem com ele. Raisteparta, Apple, por me teres sugado novamente...

Comments

back to top