January Photo Diary

january
Could this be the start of a new series on the blog? Yes, it just might! I think it'd be a great idea to post sort of a recap of each month here to see what I was up to when 2016 comes to an end (because I'm narcissistic like that... apparently, aha!). Also, some of these things might be a little materialistic... but simply because I loved the way they photographed, lol. So, first up, January!

Poderá isto ser o início de uma nova rubrica no blog? Sim, pode! Achei uma boa ideia ir documentando este ano de 2016 ao postar uma colectânea de fotos de cada mês do ano, o que talvez servirá para me aperceber quão aborrecida a minha vida é, mas adiante... Ah, e aviso já que algumas destas fotos podem parecer algo materialisticas, mas é apenas por adorar a maneira como ficam editadas, aha! Ora bem, então logo a abrir em beleza, janeiro!

Collage 1

  • January was a very successful shopping month which saw me stock up on great basics for the season, like this light camel (I diiiie for this colour!) sherling jacket from Bershka for 40€ (bit of a bargain, I feel!) and these trainers from Nike which are kind of a mix between the Roshe's and the Thea's and were on sale for 45€ down from 69€! So chuffed with these as well! And some fro-yo and some macaroons, just because why not? // Janeiro foi um mês de sucesso no que toca a compras, pois consegui comprar básicos para me durar até ao fim da estação. Primeiro, este blusão de pelo da Bershka, que foi uma prenda dos meus pais (fofos que só eles) e estas sapatilhas da Nike, uma mistura entre as Roshe e as Thea, que estavam em saldo por 45€ de 69€. E, claro, tempo ainda para um iogurte gelado e uns macaroons, por que não?

Collage4

  • When winter comes, it's automatically hot chocolate season! My favourite hot chocolate is hands down Costa's, it's not too sweet and sugary which is perfect because I don't like sweet stuff much at all. Plus, let's just admire that gorgeous presentation... Here seen on a coffee date with my lovely friend after work :). // Quando chega o inverno, está automaticamente aberta a época do chocolate quente! A minha bebida favorita e o melhor que já provei é o do Costa. Tempo ainda para admirar aquela apresentação... Aqui numa pausa para um cafézinho com a minha amiga do coração, depois do trabalho :).
  • Beautiful sunset in down town Porto. This city never ceases to amaze me with its beauty... One of a kind. // Pôr-do-sol liiiiindo na baixa do Porto. Esta cidade nunca deixa de me apaixonar. 
  • My new iPhone 6s! I had wanted this ever since it came out and this month I finally got my hands on it. I couldn't love it any more! // O meu novo iPhone 6s! Já o queria desde que saiu e foi este mês que consegui pôr as minhas patinhas nele. Não podia gostar mais dele!
  • Adidas Superstar... Forever on my list and forever sold out. Maybe in February? // Adidas Superstar... Sempre na minha lista e sempre esgotadas. Será em fevereiro?

Collage 3

  • January was also the month I got back to work and regained some purpose and drive that I was seriously lacking in life. Honestly, this month had me wondering 'okay, when is the other shoe going to drop?' because a lot of good things happened but, alas, I digress. Back to work and back to stressing, but wouldn't have it any other way! // Janeiro foi também o mês no qual regressei ao trabalho e recuperei alguma alegria e propósito na vida (wow, dramático). Honestamente, passei maior parte deste mês a pensar 'ok, quando é que vai acontecer alguma coisa má?' porque sinceramente a sorte não me tem sorrido muito, mas a verdade é que foi um mês bastante feliz, com muito stress (bom!) que não trocava por nadaaa!
  • Oh, ya, and some earrings and a new bag for work as well because, I'm a woman. We shop. Let's move on... Haha! // Ah, e uma malinha nova para o trabalho e uns brinquinhos porque sou uma mulher. Gostamos de compras. Vamos seguir em frente... Haha :).

Collage 2

  • Overall, January was oh so kind to me and I can't wait to see what February has in store... Let's hope it's a good one, for myself and for all of you gorgeous people! :). // No geral, janeiro foi um mês que me tratou bastante bem e mal posso esperar para ver o que fevereiro tem reservado para mim... Esperemos que seja um bom mês, não só para mim como também para vocês, coisas lindas! :).

Comments

back to top