Father Christmas...

Beauty Wishlist
...if you happen to be watching, here's five little bits I'm crushin' on at the moment in the beauty department. I feel like I'm constantly salivating over one thing or another when it comes to beauty and it's really threatening my bank balance [whimpers], but I can't seem to stop! Here's what I want to add to my little beauty stash in the coming weeks...

...caso estejas aí a ver, aqui tens cinco piquenos produtos de beleza que me podes deixar no sapatinho! Sinto que estou sempre a namorar um ou outro produto no que toca a beauté, e já começa a ameaçar o meu orçamento [lágrimas de desespero], mas não consigo parar! Aqui ficam os produtinhos que espero ter a morar comigo em breve...

» KIKO moon dust face powder (14€– Spotted this beautiful little thing on KIKO's website whilst casually browsing and it instantly caught my eye! This is a blush, bronzer & highlight all in one - and isn't it to die for? // Encontrei esta lindeza no site da KIKO e só consigo dizer que necessitooo! É um blush, bronzer e iluminador num só produto, numa embalagem linda de morrer! 

» TOO FACED melted lipstick in 'Fig' (20€– Recently I've fallen in love with Too Faced and pretty much all their products, especially the melted lipsticks. The Fig shade screams to me (so loudly...) as it's perfect for autumn/winter and I might just have to pick it up soon... // Recentemente apaixonei-me pela Too Faced e todos os seus produtos, especialmente os melted lipsticks. A cor 'Fig' chama (tão alto...) por mim por ser perfeita para o outono e inverno - a sério, imaginem-na com pretos, brancos e cinzas! - e vou ter que acabar por comprar, não é...

» ZOEVA 102 silk finish brush (13€– I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE. Period, moving on. No seriously, this brush (and all the other Zoeva brushes really...) need to just hurry up and come live with me. This one is definitely making its pretty little way into my life very soon! // DEIXAI VIR A MIM O PINCEL! Não, a sério, deixem mesmo, porque preciso deste (e de todos os outros pincéis da Zoeva, na verdade...) na minha casinha, felizérrimos da vida!

» KIKO shape and shimmer eyebrow and highlighter pencil (9€– I need a (good) eyebrow pencil seeing as my H&M Beauty one just isn't doing the trick and it appears that this KIKO offering might just be the answer to my prayers! // Preciso urgentemente de um novo lápis para as sobrancelhas, dado que o meu da H&M Beauty não me tem satisfeito. Parece-me que este da KIKO, que traz também um iluminador para o arco da sobrancelha, é mais do que perfeito...

» ZOEVA 'En Taupe' palette (18€– And last but (certainly!) not least, this absolute stunner by Zoeva. You know, there's a reason Zoeva's palettes are always so sought after and sold out: they're way more affordable than Urban Decay's and, to me, they're just as good - if not better! This is the perfect everyday palette and I really want to get my hands on it. // E, por fim, esta beleza da Zoeva! Para além dos pincéis perfeitos, temos também estas paletes deliciooosas: bem mais baratinhas do que as da Urban Decay e tão boas - se não melhores! Esta palete tem as cores perfeitas para o dia a dia e quero-a taaaanto (é claro que está esgotada, como sempre... Chorando!). 

Comments

back to top