Golden hour

Untitled-9
I've been in absolute awe of the weather we've been getting in Portugal, nothing but sunshine and warmth this whole week and we're almost halfway through November (!!!). I could've very well done without this giant, soft scarf from Primark, but I'm so in love with this little bargain (6€!) that I couldn't wait any longer to take this baby out of my wardrobe, even if I could only bear it for 15 minutes, as shown below. 22 degrees, people...

Temos tido tanta sorte com o tempo esta semana em Portugal, nada mas sol e calor e já estamos quase a meio de novembro (!!!). Podia bem ter dispensado este cachecol enorme e fofinho da Primark, mas estou tão in love com esta pechincha (6€!) que mal podia esperar para a arrancar do armário e mostrar-lhe a luz do dia, mesmo que só tenha aguentado 15 minutos, como podem ver em baixo. 22 graus, pessoas...

Untitled-1
IMG_5959 2
Untitled-7
See? I wasn't lyin'! On a more serious note, this was the first time in months that I've felt comfortable enough to snap some quick pics of myself. I've lost a great deal of weight over the last few months and it has completely sunk my confidence. I'm trying to put on some weight as of now, gone back to the gym to rebuild my muscles and hopefully I'll be back to myself in a couple months time. #roadtobeinghealthy #whyamhashtagging #okbye 

Agora falando a sério, esta é provavelmente a primeira vez em meses que me senti confortável o suficiente para tirar estas fotografias. Perdi muito peso nos últimos meses e isso afundou completamente a minha auto-estima. Já ouvi de tudo, comentários de pessoas preocupadas e que partem logo para conclusões erradas que me partem o coração. Já voltei ao ginásio para recuperar massa muscular, ando a tentar comer que nem um cachalote e em breve estarei de volta em boooom. #healthy #porquêhashtags #okbye

Untitled-11
Untitled-2
THIS SCARF THOUGH. Primark, you're doing everything right (and feeding my worrisome scarf obsession that certainly doesn't need any more encouragement...). So warm! So soft! So pretty! Pairing large scarves with thin sweaters (this one is from Stradivarius) is one of my obsessions this year.

ESTE CACHECOL. Vamos só olhar mais uma vez, sim? Primark, estás a alimentar a minha panca por cachecóis e já não estou a achar piada nenhuma... Mentirinha. Continuem. Tenho é de me controlar para não atirar 27 deles para o meu cestinho... =( Já agora, cachecóis modo baby mantinhas + camisolas de malha finas? Muito sim! Esta com brilhantes é da Stradivarius.

Untitled-1
Have a great week my lovelies, wherever it is you are in the world!
Tenham uma ótima semana pessoas, onde quer que estejam no mundo!

Comments

back to top