Currently on my mind...

wishlist2
Here you have it, lovelies! My tiny, tiniest, minuscule wishlist. Sarcasm present and accounted for. Father Christmas, if you're watching, feel free to choose one of these to put in my stocking...

» BERSHKA coat (50€– It's intense, you guys, the love I have for these furry coats... I don't even know what exactly they're called but they look like the cosiest thing ever and we're in for a harsh winter so just get in my wardrobe please and thank you! // É intenso, pessoas, este meu amor por casacos com pelinho por dentro... São tão macios e confortáveis e quentinhos e maravilhoooosos! Este da Bershka é de morrer, especialmente neste bege clarinho que eu amo.

» OMNIA Bold necklace (40€– I've been looking for the perfect round necklace, with the perfect size and the perfect material for foreeeever, and I'm too picky for my own good. But this OMNIA necklace is perfect: it's silver (because gold looks terrible on me) and the size is just right. How phenomenal is this affordable Portuguese brand, by the way?! // Nossa, que eu já ando à procura do colar perfeito há que tempos, para usar na pele ou sobre camisolas de malha. Este da OMNIA é perfeito, primeiro porque é prateado (dourado fica horrível em mim) e o tamanho está no ponto. Já agora, quão maravilhosa é esta marca portuguesa? Quero tudoooo!

» ESSIE Fiji nail polish (10€– I know, you don't need to tell me Summer just ended and Spring isn't coming for a while, but I just love this colour, OKAY?! [cries] // Bem sei que já não é verão e que a primavera ainda demora, mas amo esta cor de paixão, ok!? [choro compulsivo] 

» CHLOÉ Eau de Parfum (62€– Simply one of my favourite scents of all time. What gorgeous and class smell like, I'd say. // Um dos meus perfumes favoritos de sempre. Se beleza e classe tivessem cheiro, era este.

» MANGO shopper tote (26€– I don't actually know why I'm so obsessed with shopper totes at the moment, I never used to like them before but I've become increasingly annoyed with black bags (seriously, you guys! Are they like black holes where my car keys, wallet, house keys, lipsticks, etc get lost in?!) and small bags, so this is for sure my next investment! // Não sei ao certo por que é que estou vidrada em malas estilo shopper - das quais nunca gostei! Mas ultimamente fartei-me de malas pretas (a sério, sou só eu que perco as chaves de casa, do carro, a carteira, os batons, etc no buraco negro dentro da minha mala?! Por Deus...) e de malas pequenas, por isso esta malunfa vem comigo para casa assim que possa ir à Mango!

» iPhone 6 GOLD (570€– My next big investment. Still uhming and ahhing over the Rose Gold 6S one, but we'll see... // O meu próximo grande investimento. Ainda indecisa quanto a este ou o 6S em Ouro Rosa, mas veremos...

» STRADIVARIUS pink sweater (20€– My obsession with baby pink is getting worrisome now. Along with grey, I'd say those are my two favourite colours for autumn/winter and I can't wait to add this little baby to my life! // A minha obsessão com rosa bebé está a ficar descontrolada... Mal posso esperar que esta piquena venha viver comigo em breve!

Comments

back to top